Click to get your own widget

Monday, May 22, 2006

MY SECRET ADMIRER

Somebody, I suspect it may be the "Anonymous" who accused me of never having said anything nice about Moslems & disappeared up his own jack plug when it proved otherwise, or possibly the, conceivably unrelated, Norman Fraser who accused my of writing letters to the papers boasting of my membership of the Liberal Democrats, who disappeared into the depths of the party when it proved otherwise, has found the Dialectizer link on my blogroll & set up a witty & amusing mirror of this blog.

A Place to Ztand

The Elmer Fuddish for "DID GLOBAL WARMING CAUSE MEGAFAUNA EXTINCTION?" is "DID GLOBAL WARMING CAUZE MEGAFAUNA EXTINCTIONH?" but the Fuddish for "GO TO THE PUB FOR YOUR HEALTH" is "GO TO THE PUB FOR YOUR HEALTH". Who would have thunk it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs.